Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week #11, Harlem Shake, Pearson Perry (kids)


Hi! Welcome to my project "Soundtrack of My Life" where each week I share a song and a story with my audience. Here's this week's cover --- our own version of the Harlem Shake.

Super friend & fan Brad H. requested a Pearson Perry family version of the Harlem Shake on my Facebook fan page a few weeks ago. I fully intended to honor that request but my kids beat me to it.  My 9 year old (budding filmmaker) filmed this video of his 5 year old sister while we driving. He then edited it with an app while still in the car. I had no idea they were filming a Harlem Shake, I just thought they were entertaining each other. Obviously, there were! I absolutely love their childlike version of it and I hope you enjoy this version as much as I do. Likes, shares, comments and subscriptions are always appreciated!

Big Love - Pearson Perry
Subscribe to my newsletter here:


http://youtu.be/wwTtRagQaiU



No comments:

Post a Comment